1710 NW 86th St Map it!
Clive, IA 50325
- "I want it all and I want it now." -Freddie Mercury
- "I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school." -Jimmy Page
- "If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!" - Kurt Cobain
- "I've been imitated so well I’ve heard people copy my mistakes."
- "If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet."
- "I've always felt rock and roll was very, very wholesome music."
- "The reason kids like rock 'n roll is their parents don't."
- "Nowadays you can't be loud enough!"
-John Bonham of Led Zeppelin
- "I find humming is very useful. "
- "Where would rock and roll be without feedback?"
- David Gilmour of Pink Floyd
- "Life's too short to spend it with a crappy guitar."
- "So my big brother was playing guitar and I figured I'd try it too."
-Stevie Ray Vaughn
- "Turn on, tune up, rock out."
- "I like Beethoven, especially the poems."
- "I think every band is a little cautious when the drummer starts to write tunes."
-Matt Cameron of Pearl Jam
- "We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out."
-Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962
- "Rock and Roll: The most brutal, ugly, desperate, vicious form of express it has been my misfortune to hear."
- "If it hadn't been for Jazz, there wouldn't be no rock and roll."
- Louis Armstrong
- "I'd rather be dead than singing
Satisfaction when I'm forty-five."
- Mick Jagger, when he was young.
- "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr Seuss
- "If you follow every dream you might get lost"
- Neil Young
- "I opened the door for a lot of people, and they just ran through and left me holding the knob."
- Bo Diddley
- "Rock is soo much fun That' what it's all about - filling up the chest cavities and empty kneecaps and elbows."
- Jimi Hendrix
- "We like this kind of music. Jazz is strictly for stay-at-homes."
- Buddy Holly